Subscribe

Subscribe
Get the latest ubCheck us on You-Tube and subscribe! It's fun and free :)

Coming

Coming
New tutorials are coming every week! Stay tuned and subscribe on YouTube!

Support

Support
Click on image and simply copy url to your blog!

Keblinger

Keblinger

Colorful Inspired Makeup

| Sunday, July 24, 2011
Hey lovelies!

I haven't made any tutorial for a while, I am sorry for that. I made new tutorial yesterday, hope you like it. Make up look is inspired by Elle magazine's image. Next image is from tutorial:
I have changed the colors a bit. You may change the colors also, just aware shadows (darker colour in the middle ~ brighter around it). Whole process will take 2:30 min. Follow the tutorial* for the best look:
*I had to upload a video because I have problems with YouTube - sorry for bad quality.

I hope, you found this tutorial helpful.

Take care,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Lily.Lo Beauty | Design by Dzignine