Subscribe

Subscribe
Get the latest ubCheck us on You-Tube and subscribe! It's fun and free :)

Coming

Coming
New tutorials are coming every week! Stay tuned and subscribe on YouTube!

Support

Support
Click on image and simply copy url to your blog!

Keblinger

Keblinger

Dream Suite Review

| Sunday, September 4, 2011
Hey Guys;
Did you ever wonder what's your dream suite like? Huh, I turly have, ... for many times.
Well, sometimes, I just can't belive how amaizing suites people have on Stardoll, they have so much ideas for them. I can say just W O W at some. Every room is always different. Well, ufcourse you have bathroom, bedroom, maybe kitchen, etc etc. I made a video very short but still ... you will see 5 different rooms. I  wanted to give you few ideas. I will make more videos like this one in the future for sure, so don't worry about it. Suite has nothing to do with beauty actually, but I am sure you agree that on Stardoll you need nice suite if you want your medoll to be perfect. *Just check the video.


I hope you found this review helpful.
Take care,

5 comments:

Anonymous at: September 5, 2011 at 6:27 PM said...

Heey x Are you doing any advertising on this blog . I'll give you 10SD ?

{ MissLiLLyLo } at: September 5, 2011 at 7:55 PM said...

Not yet. Don't forget to often visit the blog for latest updates. :)

Anonymous at: November 29, 2011 at 10:09 PM said...

Hey Lily thank your for putting my rooms into [:
I deleted the last one (penthouse) :P
anways keep doing well.

{ Milica Mihajlovic (Thalia) } at: January 4, 2012 at 4:44 PM said...

Their suites are so great. I hope some day I'll have something like that.
MMG

marinashilk123 at: May 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM said...

The suits are soo cool ! When i saw the i said WOW ! Keep up the good work !

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Lily.Lo Beauty | Design by Dzignine