Subscribe

Subscribe
Get the latest ubCheck us on You-Tube and subscribe! It's fun and free :)

Coming

Coming
New tutorials are coming every week! Stay tuned and subscribe on YouTube!

Support

Support
Click on image and simply copy url to your blog!

Keblinger

Keblinger

New Polished review

| Saturday, August 6, 2011
Hey beautyful!

Before I start with Polished review I have to write about one other thing. Lily.Lo beauty blog got featured on MDM blog. I am honoured to see that. This blog got a lot of visits today, I hope you won't just  pass by ;) Let's continue with Polished. As you can see, new collection is out. I like it a lot, but it really is expensive. 
As you can see on the picture, I bought 4 of them - well I got one for free (it's availlable just for Roaylity, I was surprised when I saw that. It's cool, but I don't know if it's fair to everyone). This collection is more expensive than the first one. Every polish costs a total of 16 Stardolls, what's quite a lot, I am sure that not many people who visit your suite look at your nails at first, really. This nail plosh is perfect for evening event. I haven't made any tutorial today, because I am not on my own computer, but nail tutorials for new Polished nail polishes are coming soon! I made a review for today's post: 
All colours are beautiful, I like the one on the 3rd nail the most, but it's your choise which suits you the most - and your outfit ufcourse.

I hope, you found this review helpful. Take care,

1 comments:

Anonymous at: February 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM said...

I love your blog! Keep doing reviews please!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Lily.Lo Beauty | Design by Dzignine