Subscribe

Subscribe
Get the latest ubCheck us on You-Tube and subscribe! It's fun and free :)

Coming

Coming
New tutorials are coming every week! Stay tuned and subscribe on YouTube!

Support

Support
Click on image and simply copy url to your blog!

Keblinger

Keblinger

10 Spring Must-Haves

| Monday, February 27, 2012
Hello Everyone!
I’m really sorry I haven’t had a chance to do another ‘Must Haves’ post, but no fear... It’s back! This time it’s Spring Inspired. The items are especially chosen to make sure your doll is looking hot this spring.

 The items range from Polished to Dot and I’m sure that whatever your tastes are, you’ll love Lily.Lo Beauty’s spring Must Haves. At the end, I would like to thank my dear friend Nicole who helped me with picking this 10 items. From now she is officially helping me with this blog. So, say hello to Nicole (GO-GIRL-ROCK)!

Take care!
Lily and Nicole


2 comments:

Sosie333 at: May 1, 2012 at 1:18 AM said...

Ooohh.. I already have most of it. But wonderful!

Anonymous at: July 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM said...

i luv it all i want to have it add me im loraiscute i need make up plz help me something thats really cute but free plz !! ty!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Lily.Lo Beauty | Design by Dzignine